What photos should I upload to TransPal?
Your choice of photos will affect the first impression you make. Uploading the right photos
can effectively help you stand out and get more friends, here are some tips about right and
wrong photos to feature in your profile:
- Show your face with good lighting, make sure they are not blurry or out of focus, it can be a good start to help you get more friends as well.
- Upload recent photos of yourself, make sure you are the only one in the photos.
- Photos with animals, showing activities you enjoy doing & outdoor adventures are the best to show who you are.
- Confidence in yourself is sexy.
- Profiles with more than 3 photos get more followers.
- Don't post nudity, lingerie, or other sexualised body parts, even if they're covered. No sex acts, even if simulated! Likewise, no photos, images, cartoons, illustrations or other artwork of sex acts, real or simulated. Unfortunately, sex toys, fetish gear and ropes and rope play aren't allowed.
- Don't upload photos of kids that you're not in the photo with them.
- Don't upload anything illegal or questionable.
- No photos of other humans, including celebrities or politicians (unless, of course, you're the person in the photo).
- No photos of guns, weapons or illegal drugs
- No self-harm, blood (or other bodily fluids), violence against other humans or animals, or any images, symbols or statements that are racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic or in any way bigoted, offensive and/or discriminatory.
- No solicitation, advertisement, or promotion of any kind.
We are not able to approve any promotional material, including
CashApp, OnlyFans, Premium Snapchat, and more
This is not a comprehensive list of content that we don't allow, and we reserve the right to take down other photos that we consider inappropriate or forbidden. Please note that uploading prohibited content may result in a temporary or permanent block from TransPal.